At a moment iOS 10 is close to come in the view, we still face the lack of jailbreak tool releases. Even though Apple has come with number of recent updates Jailbreak teams have failed to surface yet, in fact no tool release has come yet, even though there were a lot of rumors on jailbreak possibilities of these recent updates. Are these teams skipping these iOS 9 releases with jailbreak, with this long delay this question has raised continuously, so we thought of sharing all new facts on Pangu jailbreak iOS 9.3.2 to know clearly what the plan teams are now in work with.
When will the wait ends?
This has been questioned since every recent iOS release, but there isn’t anything fresh rather than rumors. Normally jailbreak teams come with compatible tool releases soon with the specific iOS official announcement, but this has started to change with iOS 9.2. At an unexpected moment iOS 9.1 jailbreak has come in few months earlier, and now the focus is from iOS 9.3 to iOS 9.3.2, and most hopes follow iOS 9.3.2 jailbreak.
As to Luca Todesco, a well known contributor, jailbreak is possible on iOS 9.3 to iOS 9.3.3 upcoming, so only thing is to wait for a tool release. As possibilities are often discussed the excitement has doubled by now to know about a compatible tool release. But we cannot predict anything in advance as jailbreak teams are not following the ordinary release pattern with these recent iOS releases. So keep hopes and wait.
Pangu jailbreak iOS 9.3.2
With consideration to current facts, Pangu is largely expected to work on the next most awaited jailbreak. For more they are very active over iOS 9 releases. Currently Pangu jailbreak can successfully work on iOS 9.1, iOS 9, iOS 9.0.1 and iOS 9.0.2. As the next jailbreak is largely expected from team Pangu, we thought of giving easy guidelines which could be helpful to follow a successful jailbreak immediately as a tool announced. Even though there are different tool versions to match with different iOS releases, a similar procedure is applicable in most cases. So here are the easy guidelines to jailbreak iOS 9.3.2 with Pangu.
Step by step guide to jailbreak iOS with Pangu
- Step 1: Download and install the Pangu jailbreak version tool to match with your iOS, on your Windows PC or Mac
- Step 2: Before you launch the Pangu jailbreak tool, right-click on its icon and then click on “run as administrator”
- Step 3: Then connect your device to your Windows PC or Mac through a proper USB cable and make sure your device is in Airplane mode
- Step 4: Click on the “start” button to begin with the program Pangu
- Step 5: You will be asked to backup your device. Then start with that immediately after announced. If you are almost done, click on “already backup” to skip the option and continue with the process
- Step 6: Then tool will start jailbreaking your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch
- Step 7: In between the program your device will restart a number of times and let it run without any interruptions
- Step 8: Once all of that is done, the tool will ask you to run the Pangu application from your device
- Step 9: Tap on the Accept button and grant access to the photo library when prompted for it
- Step 10: You will receive Jailbreak completed message in the Pangu app for confirmation that the jailbreak went smoothly and has successfully completed. As a result you will notice Cydia on your home screen
As still we have time, do not die away your hopes on iOS 9.3.2 jailbreak, in fact keep hopes on a tool release to match with iOS 9.3 to iOS 9.3.2 jailbreak access. So let the wait continue for few more days to exactly know what surprises the next jailbreak could bring.