Pangu team release Pangu 1.3.1 for jailbreak iOS 9.1 devices
After a long silence Pangu team pushed out an update for their Pangu Jailbreak tool for make it compatible for Download Cydia on iOS 9.1 running iPhone iPad and iPods. This jailbreak is works only on 64 bit devices and it’s unfortunate to 32 bit iPhone 4S, 5, 5c and some iPad users to left behind. According to the Pangu team they have used a kernel bug recovered by Lokihardt to exploit the iOS 9.1 system. As well as the bug is patched on iOS 9.2 and higher so this jailbreak could not be upgraded for cydia download on 9.0 – 9.2.1 devices.
Download links for Pangu latest version
here we have direct download links for Pangu MAC and Pangu Windows latest versions from the official website. Please follow the appropriate download link for your computer OS.
Quick information about Pangu tool
- Supporting iOS versions – iOS 9.0, 9.0.1, 9.0.2, 9.1 (9.1 only for 64 bit devices)
- Compatible devices –
- iPhone 4S, 5, 5c, 5S, 6, 6S, 6 plus, 6S plus
- iPad 1, 2, 3, 4, mini, mini 2, mini 3, air, air 2, iPad pro
- iPod touch 5th generation
- Available platforms – MAC & Windows
- Latest version – 1.3.1 (Windows) & 1.1.1 (MAC)
- Interface Language – English
Pangu changes log
- Pangu 1.3.1 – Make the jailbreak more stable (March 16th 2016)
- Pangu 1.3.0 – Added support to iOS 9.1 (March 11th 2016)
Get ready for Cydia download on iOS 9.1
It’s always recommended to prepare your device before using Pangu jailbreak to avoid any unexpected damages to the device or data loss. Also note that OTA upgraded iOS versions might be failed to jailbreak. If your device failed to jailbreak several times, then you can try switching into airplane mode and restarting the device. This might solve the problem sometimes.
- check whether you have compatible iOS version for pangu 9.1
- Completely backup your device using iTunes
- Stop any on going process & activities
Proceed with Cydia download iOS 9.1
- Connect your iPhone or iPad to the computer
- Run Pangu tool
- wait until Pangu detects your device
- Click jailbreak button for start Cydia installation process
- Wait a while Pangu completes the process itself
“Disk is almost full” warning
Sometimes this warning might appear on your screen while Pangu injecting jailbreak in to the iOS system. This is because Pangu tool have to write some important files on device storage which supports to complete the Cydia install process. Don’t worry about this warning because Pangu will handle this error itself and will clean the storage on successful completion of jailbreak iOS 9.1.
Why you need Cydia on iOS 9.1 devices
Cydia is the biggest third party appstore for iOS devices. Once you have installed Cydia on your iPhone or iPad, you have access to tons of free apps, tweaks, tools and resources which the official Apple appstore never bring you. Cydia download is a completely legal process and reversible. You can restore your device anytime is you want bring it back to it’s original status or use Cydia impactor for uninstall Cydia without restoring. Occasionally iLEX RAT and seme restore would help you to reset Cyda and remove Cyda tweaks which mess your idevice.