Cydia Install with iOS 9.3.3 Jailbreak
Putting a happy end to the long wait continued since months, iOS 9.3.3 Jailbreak is now released by team Pangu. So all Cydia fans on iOS 9.2-iOS 9.3.3 are now got rights to a new Cydia chapter with latest Pangu Download. If you need a complete guide, read until the end for a comprehensive note on most awaited latest Pangu Download to jailbreak iOS 9.2-iOS 9.3.3 successfully.
As to the majority, iOS 9.3.3 release believed to make a change. And as supposed a new Pangu tool is finally dropped from Pangu giving chance for iOS 9.3.3 Jailbreak. Even though the tool has released addressing iOS 9.2 to above, it is wiser to update iOS 9.3.3 as it is the latest firmware with jailbreak rights. If you are still not, head to iOS 9.3.3 Download without mattering your are a jailbreaker or not. In fact iOS 9.3.3 is absolutely recommended to update as it comes included security enhancements with more fixes at the same time with a trustable Pangu jailbreak help too.
About Pangu 9.3.3 Download
The new Pangu tool is a semi-untethered jailbreak which is made of both tethered and unteteherd jailbreak features. Unlike the previous jailbreak by Pangu, every reboot within the process will make user to re-launch the app in latest Pangu 9.3.3. But it is not a complete tethered jailbreak as you do not need a computer. In this moment, the Chinese version is only available in this new Pangu version. In approaching days we would probably get a chance for more Pangu updates.
In addition to above, this new release is a Windows-only jailbreak, so you have to be ready with a PC or Mac with either Bootcamp or a virtual machine operating Windows.
iOS 9.3.3 Jailbreak-Supported Devices
As of the current state, new Pangu 9.3.3 only supports 64-bit device models, so there is no chance for iPhone 4S and also iPhone 5 older models. Below given list will help you to decide whether this new Pangu tool going to support yours. So check the device compatibility.
- iPhone 5s
- iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus
- iPhone SE
- iPod Touch 6th Generation
- iPad mini 2, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 4, iPad Air, iPad Air 2
- iPad Pro
Jailbreak Guide to Pangu 9.3.3
Before you proceed:
- You are highly advised to make a complete backup of the device’s data prior to start jailbreaking
- Turn Off Find My iPhone and disable passcode of the iDevice you wish to jailbreak
- Be ready with a supported PC
- Make sure your computer has latest iTunes installed
- charge your iDevice at least about 60-70% battery strength
Please Note: As once I mentioned it is better to update iOS 9.3.3 before you start jailbreaking, as iOS 9.3.3 is the latest firmware and also have jailbreak rights, head to iOS 9.3.3 if you have not yet installed
Simple Guide to iOS 9.3.3 Jailbreak
Warning: Jailbreak with Pangu will void your device’s warranty, so please proceed at your own risk
- Step 1: Click below to download Pangu installer
- Step 2: Right-click on the downloaded file and give option “Run as Administrator”
- Step 3: When Windows requested, click “Yes” to trust publisher and again click “Trust” when it is needed to confirm trust the app for Windows firewall
- Step 4: Then click on the button comes in the next interface, then it will start downloading and installing the real Pangu jailbreak tool
- Step 5: When Pangu is successfully installed, connect your iDevice to the PC with a proper USB help. Then again you have to right-click on the Pangu new icon and select “Run as administrator” to continue processing. After that you have to click “Yes” in the interface you get next, below it has shown for more comprehension
- Step 6: Then tool will start detecting the connected device, wait for few minutes and click the green button as soon as Pangu successfully detected your device
- Step 7: In the next step you will have to provide your Apple ID, so enter the particulars and click the green button in the bottom
- Step 8: Give some minutes to Pangu and you will be able notice Pangu/PP app on your device’s Home screen. Then you have to head to device’s settings > General > Device Management
- Step 9: Tap on the profile appears next and click the blue Trust button with your email address. In the pop-up prompt appears next, click on the red Trust button and go the Home screen
- Step 10: Launch Pangu/PP app from your Home screen (And do not forget to allow push notifications by tapping “OK”)
- Step 11: In the next interface, you will find a circle, so click on that and lock your device
- Step 12: As to the process, you will get a notification saying your device’s storage is getting full, so then unlock your device and relaunch the app Pangu/PP which will show installing Cydia on your device
- Step 13: To finalize your device will be automatically rebooted in few seconds, and now you could see Cydia icon on your Home screen which means a successful jailbreak with Pangu 9.3.3
Even though the process is lengthier, if you follow with caution you can easily be succeeded. If you failed several times, go through our guide carefully and attempt multiple times to get with the process. And it will sort out if anything has gone wrong in your first attempts.
Cydia 9.3.3 Got Rights
Cydia has not stopped getting updated even though a jailbreak is missing since months. So now the worries are over as latest iOS 9.3.3 has opened Cydia 9.3.3 for advanced iOS users. There are number of additions for 2016, so pick the best Cydia apps and tweaks to play with your heart’s content.
When downloading apps from Cydia, check the compatibility for iOS 9.3.3. And enjoy all Cydia benefits with a successful iOS 9.3.3 jailbreak as there is more time ahead to iOS 10 download. If you have tried the latest Pangu download, share your experience with us. Visit us regularly and hope to write you soon with another iOS updated note.