Apple has released iOS 9.3.2 for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch models from 16th of May 2016, together with a considerable number of fixes and minor improvements. As expected Apple has brought answers to most of the annoying iOS 9 matters through iOS 9.3.2 as a result of 4 successful beta testing. Among them fixes to Bluetooth accessory problem in iPhone SE is significant. There were many complains on iPhone SE’s audio quality failures when paired with Bluetooth accessories, a notable number of users were suffered this matter and waited until Apple come with a proper answer. So getting iOS 9.3.2 on iPhone SE is absolutely helpful to get rid of the issue with this Apple’s latest gadget. So we brought this article to make you aware of how to install iOS 9.3.2 on your iPhone SE.
iOS 9.3.2 Compatibility
Apple’s latest iOS release iOS 9.3.2 supports almost all device models that were successfully operated with iOS 9. The latest iOS update compatibility can be stated as follows:
- iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5C, iPhone 5S, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6S, iPhone 6S Plus and iPhone SE
- iPad Pro 9.7 inch, iPad Pro 12.9 inch, iPad 2, iPad 3, iPad 4, iPad Air and iPad Air 2
- 1st Generation iPad mini, Retina iPad mini, iPad mini 3 and iPad mini 4
- 5th and 6th Generation iPod Touch models
How to Install iOS 9.3.2 on your iPhone SE
You can grab the latest iOS version in two ways. Over the air (OTA) is the easiest way to get the update. You can go to Settings > General > Software Update > Click Download and Install, to get the update on your Device. The other way is getting the update using iTunes. It is the way you can manually get the update if you have not get the update over the air.
- Make sure you are updated to latest iTunes version, for that check the for iTunes Updates
- Prior to the process, make sure at least to have 60-70% battery strength
- It is better if you take a full backup of your device data before you start with a latest iOS software Update, use iCloud or iTunes for a complete backup
- Step 1: Connect your iDevice to the computer with the help of a proper USB cable
- Step 2: Then Open iTunes, and wait until it connects with the device, if done click on the device button
- Step 3: Then click on “Check for Updates”
- Step 4: If you get the message saying iOS 9.3.2 is available, click “Download and Install”
That is simply what you have to do, in case if you get a message asked to download the appropriate firmware file you have to follow the steps to get the relevant changes. Then you will notify iOS 9.3.2 is ready to be installed in your iPhone SE.
Downgrade iOS 9.3.2 on iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch
If you notice unstable performance, battery issues or any other after installing iOS 9.3.2, the best thing to do is downgrade. And remember currently it is only allowed from iOS 9.3.2 to iOS 9.3.1, as it is the previous version to latest released iOS 9.3.2. Remember this downgrading will only be last for few more days ahead, until Apple make the word to close the window.