iOS 9.3.2 has now released with improvements and fixes over bugs you faced so far on iOS 9 platform. For an example it carriers fixes to Bluetooth accessory issue in iPhone SE, fixes to Dictionary definition fail and more including number of security improvements. So now you can install iOS 9.3.2 on your iDevices for an advanced iOS experience with free of many bugs you have faced annoying. In size iOS 9.3.2 update comes different in respect to different device models you are using, and it runs 50 MB to 100 MB.
iOS 9.3.2 Supportive Devices
The latest iOS 9.3.2 is free to download for almost all devices that supports iOS 9.
- iPhone SE, iPhone 6S, iPhone 6S Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 5C, iPhone 5S, iPhone 5 and iPhone 4S.
- iPad Pro models, iPad Air 2, iPad Air, iPad 2, iPad 3 and iPad 4
- 1st generation iPad mini, Retina iPad mini, iPad mini3 and iPad mini 4
- 5th and 6th generation iPod Touch
Installing iOS 9.3.2 on iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch
In prior to any update it is always recommended to go for a complete backup, as process might change some system settings which could cause a data lose, so remember to go for a backup using iTunes or iCloud before you install the update.
iOS 9.3.2 Over the Air (OTA)
Getting the latest iOS 9.3.2 install as an over the air update is easier and faster. So make sure at least to have 60-70% battery strength prior to start the update as it could take minutes to hours. And also maintain a stable internet connection which can be trust for no interruptions within the process.
- If you are done go to Settings > General > Software Update> and click to Install
Install iOS 9.3.2 using iTunes
If you are not getting the latest updates over the air to quick install, you can use iTunes manual method to grab iOS 9.3.2.
Before you start confirm that you are using the latest iTunes version and click to check the updates.
- Step 1: Use a proper USB cable and connect your device to the Computer, then iTunes will take some minutes to open and connect with the device
- Step 2: Click on device button
- Step 3: Wait until it opens, and click on “Check for Updates”
- Step 4: Then click “Download and Update”
That is all you need to follow, but if you did not get the latest update notifications, you have to download the proper firmware file and agree to update.
If you have used a proper USB cable and updated iTunes version, you might not get interrupted with troubles, but if you get an error saying “Error 3194” iTunes, you can get rid of it with different guidelines. So make sure to get the latest iTunes version prior to proceed, which will prevent you from getting errors.