By now iOS 9.3.3 jailbreak release is not a secret, and it has won the true consideration of majority being the most discussed topic these days. As believed Pangu 9.3.3 worked out over the weekend, and developers have made it even more impressive by allowing jailbreak iOS 9.3.3 without the PC support. So this is our post covering all the needed information about the new Pangu jailbreak including the step guide for those who willing to try iOS 9.3.3 jailbreak without a PC.
A New Way to Jailbreak iOS 9.3.3
It mostly look like the JailbreakMe style which access you to directly work on your iOS device to jailbreak iOS 9.3.3. When Pangu dropped the new tool for iOS 9.2-iOS 9.3.3 it has come as Windows-only tool displeasing who are not with Windows PC help. So putting an end to worrying, developers have worked iOS 9.3.3 jailbreak without PC help. So it is now possible through the native Safari app to manage everything directly on your iOS.
Even though there are slight differences between the PC version and browser-based, it still remain at Semi-untethered state which requires of re-launching the app each and every time you reboot with the process. In that way iOS 9.3.3 Pangu jailbreak will stick to same process with rebooting and re luanching even though it is PC or browser-based.
- iPhone 5s
- iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus
- iPod touch 6th Generation
- iPad mini 2, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 4, iPad Air, iPad Air 2
- iPad Pro
- iPhone SE
iOS 9.3.3 Jailbreak Guide
Preparations for the Process:
- Prior to heading iOS 9.3.3 jailbreak, it is highly important to update your iOS to latest iOS 9.3.3. As the latest iOS 9.3.3 carries fixes and security improvements at the same time being the latest jailbreakable firmware. So it is important to update iOS 9.3.3 in your iDevice
- Disable Touch ID or Passcode (Go to Settings > General > Touch ID & Passcode)
- Turn off Find My iPhone(Go to Settings > iCloud > Find my iPhone)
- Have a stable internet connection for trouble-free processing
Step By Step Guide
- Step 1: Launch Safari on your iDevice and visit typing “http://totoateam.com/pangujb”
- Step 2: Then tap on the “Install” button displayed in the bottom of the interface
- Step 3: You will be then asked to install the jailbreak, so tap “Install” like shown below
- Step 4: Then wait for few minutes letting the Pangu/PP jailbreak app to be added in the Home screen
- Step 5: Then head to Settings > General > Device Management
- Step 6: In the profile you get next, tap on the blue Trust button(appears with downloaded certificate)
- Step 7: In the next pop-up prompt , tap the red “Trust” button and go to Home screen as soon as you have successfully trusted the profile
- Step 8: After that launch the Pangu/PP app from your Home screen, and you will have to allow push notifications too by clicking “OK”
- Step 9: Then tap on the circle and wait until it turns to a text line
- Step 10: Press the lock button and make your device sleep and it will get awake with a notification saying your device’s storage is getting full at the same time with a notification from Pangu/PP app
- Step 11: In few seconds, your device should respring and then you will be able to see Cydia on your Home screen
- Step 12: Then launch Cydia and enjoy best jailbreak apps and tweaks
When considering this is a convenient way to jailbreak iOS 9.3.3, so if you have troubles with the Windows version, try this browser-based jailbreak to get all Cydia benefits.
iOS 9.3.3 Jailbreak video Guide(Without PC)
Play with Cydia 9.3.3
With the new Pangu jailbreak rights, a lot of Cydia fans had the Cydia benefits, but developers will take more time to expand jailbreak tweaks to support iOS 9.3.3. Until then go through each and every description of the selected Cydia tweak before start downloading. And visit us regularly to know more Cydia tweaks for iOS 9.3.3 jailbreak.
Times ahead will bring more iOS jailbreak updates, so read our posts to get aware of the latest jailbreak news. If you have any queries our comment section is always opened to clear out your uncertainties.