Install Pangu 1.1 and Strengthen your iOS 9.3.3 Jailbreak
iOS 9.3.3 Semi-untethered jailbreak was often talked with confusion because of its expiry with the certificate. But now Pangu 1.1 is updated to make your iOS jailbreak stable making you no worried about semi-untethered state of the Pangu jailbreak came to address iOS 9.2-iOS 9.3.3 all versions. So if you aren’t yet, with no troubles you can now jailbreak with Pangu English update version. But if you have already jailbroken, this is how to install Pangu 1.1 on jailbroken iOS 9.3.3. Read on as this will sound advantageous to know more about iOS 9.3.3 Jailbreak with Pangu Download.
Why Pangu 1.1 is Important?
Pangu 1.1 Jailbreak app was updated recently bringing more fixes and stability to the available app. Most importantly the new embedded certificate feature has given a big advantage to iOS 9.3.3 jailbreakers ending the worry that keeps you jailbreaking with every 7 days ending. This new update truly focused on the jailbreak app you side-load to the device, which now gives an ability to get a 1-year Beijing enterprise certificate into your jailbreak which prevent you from re-jailbreaking your iDevice week by week with certificate expiration. Releasing Pangu 1.1 for iOS 9.3.3 jailbreak Pangu guarantees that you will not have to re-side load Pangu jailbreak app until April 2017.
If you have jailbroken iOS 9.3.3, we strongly recommend installing Pangu 1.1 latest version and get the advantage of 1-year Beijing enterprise certificate which gives more value to your jailbreak. So go through our guide and install new Pangu app.
Update: iOS 9.3.4 Download is possible from Thursday onward, if you want to keep your jailbreak stay away from getting the new update
Install Pangu 1.1 on iOS 9.3.3
You are jailbroken but still looking for English Pangu app at the same time with 1-year Beijing Enterprise certificate this is how to follow the steps easily. So be ready with a Windows PC, Mac or Linux as this supports all platforms.
- Step 1: Download Cydia impactor and latest Pangu app
- Step 2: Connect your iDevice (Jailbroken or Not) to the PC, Mac or Linux with a MFI certified cable
- Step 3: Enter jiggle mode and select the old Pangu/PP app from your iOS to remove it and reboot to put it into “no-jailbreak” state
(If you are not jailbroken yet, you can skip this step 3 entirely, as this is to re-side load the updated Pangu app on iOS 9.3.3 jailbroken iDevice)
- Step 4: Then open Cydia impactor app you downloaded, and get the IPA file from downloaded folder and drag it over the Cydia impactor window you opened
- Step 5: In the next step you will have to enter Apple ID (Use a secondary Apple ID) and click “OK”
- Step 6: Enter password for the Apple ID, and once again click blue “OK”. So now you will note Cydia impactor side-loading the process
- Step 7: Within few minutes you will see Pangu installed on your Home screen, so then go to device’s settings > General > Device Management
- Step 8: In the next Prompt, tap red “Trust” to continue by trusting the Developer certificate
- Step 9: After that go to Home screen, and launch Pangu app (Allow push notifications)
- Step 10: If you have done up to now, before click “Start” tap on the “Use embedded certificate effective until April 2017″. If it is marked properly, click “Start”
- Step 11: After that lock your iDevice (Press Sleep button), then you will notifications like shown below
- Step 12: So wait for a few minutes letting your device to respring properly, if done launch Cydia from home screen and refresh the sources. You can now head Cydia and access Cydia apps and tweaks
If all above are done properly head to Settings > General > Device management and confirm you have had the 1-year Beijing enterprise certificate
So now you have successfully done with updated Pangu 1.1 and with 1-year enterprise certificate. So until April 2017 you will not get troubles to side-load the Pangu app which was troubling earlier with every 7 days.
With updated Pangu download, you can have a trouble free iOS 9.3.3 jailbreak and this new feature with 1-year Beijing Enterprise certificate adds even more stability to your jailbreak, dropping down the troubles. But remember you still have to re-run the app with every reboot as it is still a Semi-untethered.
Will you jailbreak with updated Pangu 1.1? Tell us how you feel about Pangu updated version with 1-year Beijing certificate.