Pangu8 jailbreak is the best iOS 8.1 untethered jailbreak tool for iPhone, iPod or iPad. Pangu8 developed by Chinese jailbreak Team named “Pangu Team”. They have released pangu8 1.2.1 jailbreak version (size 42.3Mb) which allows you to jailbreak iOS 8.1.2 without any mess. Pangu8 1.2.1 is an untethered jailbreak supports for Windows based computers. As well they have released pangu8 1.0.0 (size 39.1Mb) Mac version for Mac PC users. For jailbreak iOS 8 to iOS 8.1.2 versions, use Pangu8 jailbreak and get cydia download to your iDevice. This tool integrates with cydia 1.1.16 released by Saurik. Download pangu8 jailbreak now. It is completely free to download. And follow the free step by step pangu8 tutorial, video guide and troubleshooting section below. Now available pangu8 Windows and Mac English versions for get cydia download for your iDevice. Cydia is the best 3rd party appstore available at the moment. You can install thousands of cydia apps as your favor.
The new pangu8 jailbreak tool has facilitate restore function too. Now you can restore your device easily. Simply select your firmware and click the “Restore” button. Pangu8 download tool will do the rest. As well this tool has an ability to keep your personal data after restore your iDvice.
Pangu8 jailbreak compatible devices
Pangu8 jailbreak compatible with,
- iPhone 4S, 5, 5S, 5C, 6, 6 Plus
- iPad mini 2, 3, iPad air, iPad air 2
- iPod touch
Pangu8 jailbreak system requirements
- Mac or Windows system running computers
- You need to install latest iTunes version
- iPhone, iPod or iPad with iOS 8.0 to iOS 8.1.2
- An USB cable for connect PC and the device.
Preparations for jailbreak with pangu8
Pangu8 team has successfully tested pangu8 jailbreak tool with several devices and install cydia safely. However I recommended to backup all the important data before jailbreak iOS 8.1.2 with pangu 8. Also turn off all the pass codes and “find my iPhone” function on your device. As well remember to switch your device for “airplane” mode.
Step guide for jailbreak iOS 8.1 with pangu8 jailbreak
- Download pangu8 jailbreak using above download links and run.
- Connect your iPhone and wait until recognize your device .
- Then “Click the jailbreak” button to start iOS 8.1.2 jailbreak process
- Confirm you performed step 1-3. And wait few minutes to complete pangu 8 jailbreak process.
- Once it done, your device will reboot.
- Then pangu8 will confirm you that you are already jailbroken iOS 8.1 with Pangu8 jailbreak.
- Then launch cydia on your device and let it do cydia download preparation.
- Your device will reboot again. Once it finished you are able to download cydia to your device.
Pangu8 jailbreak video tutorial for cydia download
Pangu 8 troubleshooting
- Do not delete or disable “com.apple.mobile.softwareupdated.plist” service. If you are delete or disable that facility, you are unable to reboot your device.
Things to do after several failed attempts
- Turn on “airplane mode” and start iOS 8.1 jailbreak process
- Reboot both devices “iPhone and computer” then try it again.
- Restore your iPhone using pangu8 restore facility and do it again.
An error occurs “Disk is almost full”
- Sometimes you can see an error message “Disk is almost full” during the jailbreak process. Do not worry about it. While jailbreaking iOS 8.1 pangu8 application save some important data on your device system partition. Once cydia installed, system files will adjust as earlier. After that the error message will remove automatically.
Unable to jailbreak devices are upgraded iOS versions via OTA
- If you upgraded your iDvice via OTA pangu jailbreak process will not complete. If you fail 2 or 3 attempts simply restore your device and try it again.
Credits for Pangu8 developers
Pangu8 jailbreak application developed by Pangu team.